A rugged design for the toughest challenge.
Available in two motor driven models – the SD and the SG – the Series G Metering Pumps feature rugged aluminum construction specifically engineered to handle higher output and higher pressure applications in harsh environments.
By combining a heavy-duty industrial drive with state-of-the-art design, the Series G offers a mechanically actuated diaphragm that provides smooth output with reduced potential for system shock and hydraulic oil contamination.
External speed control and stainless steel fasteners make this powerhouse pump perfect for corrosive chemical dosing in water treatment applications.
- Compared to solenoid pumps or lost motion designs, the Series G pumps offer a robust, metallic worm gear drive along with an industrial duty variable eccentric stroke adjustment mechanism to yield a 10 to 1 turn down ration with smooth velocity profiles
- This pump is designed to last. The PTFE, high performance diaphragm design eliminates the stresses inherent in most designs – plus, all gear components operate in an oil bath for long life.
- Available in three frame sizes, the Series G pumps are able to accommodate a wide selection of liquid ends
- Manual controls allow for precise stroke length adjustment
- High flow rates up to 312 GPH (1180 Liters/hr.)
- Mechanically actuated diaphragm liquid end eliminates flow restrictions
- Durable, metallic housing designed to withstand tough environments
- High efficiency motors minimize heat buildup
- Reliable low flow performance is a result of high performance check valves with machined seats
- Precision stroke adjustment can be operated while the pump is running or stopped
- Steady state accuracy – ± 1% of full capacity over the 10 to 1 turndown ratio
- Liquid Temperature Range – 14° to 122° F (-14° to 50° C)
- Coating includes a 2-part epoxy
- UL, CUL, ETL certified to conform to ANSI/NSF Std 50, CD certifications
- Safety valves
- Back pressures valves
- Pulsation dampeners
- Degassing valve
- Repair & preventive maintenance kits
- Calibration columns
Output Codes with Standard Liquid End
|Max Capacity:||Max Pressure:|
|SD2 – 0.7 GPH (2.6 l/h)||175 psi (12 Bar)|
|SD4 – 12 GPH (45 l/h)||150 psi (10.3 Bar)|
|SD7– 50 GPH (189 l/h)||100 psi (6.9 Bar)|
|SD8 – 115 GPH (435 l/h)||75 psi (5 Bar)|
|SG5 – 106 GPH (400 l/h)||150 psi (10.3 Bar)|
|SG6 – 147 GPH (556 l/h)||100 psi (6.9 Bar)|
|SG7 – 300 GPH (1136 l/h)||50 psi (3.4 Bar)|
The rugged design and heavy-duty construction of the Series G pumps make them an ideal product for low-pressure, high-output applications in harsh environments, such as:
- Water Treatment
- Waste Water Treatment
- Industrial Processing
- General Industry
- Chemical Processing
- Other – Contact your local representative