Optimize Cooling Tower and Boiler Feed Processes
The LIQUITRON™ DC4000 Series Conductivity Controller is a microprocessor based control system that will operate in a variety of water treatment applications. Designed specifically as a bleed and feed cooling tower controller or boiler controller.
The DC4000 provides a set point and relay for conductivity control, and a variety of timer functions to control chemical addition.
Programming this controller is simple and is accomplished using only three keys.
The backlit LCD display and LEDs provide visual indication of operating conditions and equipment status.
- 0-20,000 µS or Selectable PPM/TDS Ratio
- High and Low Alarm with Relay
- Temperature Display in °C or °F
- 4-20 mA Recorder Output (Standard)
- Flow Switch Compatible
- Backlit LCD Alpha / Numeric Display
- UL and CUL Certified
- CE Approval (optional)
- Feed Limit (Feed and Bleed)
- Percentage of Time (Reset)
1–100 minute cycle 1–100% on-time
- Percentage of Control (Feed after Bleed)
1–100% of previous bleed cycle 1-999 minute limit
- External Trigger (Pulse)
1–999 seconds on-time
- Cooling towers
- Closed loop systems