Battery-powered convenience for remote locations.
Energy-efficient and convenient, the battery-operated Series J5 12VDC Chemical Metering Pump offers the same superior features of LMI’s premium line pumps, with the added advantage of remote location operation – no AC power needed.
With a low power consumption that draws just 1.6 amp average (19 watts at maximum speed), a typical 70 amp-hour battery will easily operate the pump for 24 hours at top speed.
Just as rugged as the AC powered models, the Series J5 electronics are housed in a chemical resistance enclosure at the rear of the pump for maximum protection against chemical spillage. This pump is the perfect for chlorine, sodium bisulfate, lime, caustics and acids.
- Conveniently operates off of any 12-VDC automobile battery
- Each unit comes equipped with suction and discharge tubing, foot valve, suction valve and four-function valve with continuous bleed capability for chlorine usage
- Manual control knobs are readily accessible for adjusting both stroke length and frequency
- Output volume is åconstantly adjustable during operation from zero to maximum capacity
- 12VDC power for remote applications where AC electrical power is unavailable
- Low power consumption (1.6 amp average current draw or 19 watts at maximum speed)
- Manual or external control for flow proportional applications
- UL, CUL, NSF 50< NSF 61, CD Certifications
- 3FV-Three Function Valve
- Four function valve
- AUTOPRIME™ liquid end
- Low level float switch
- Digi-Pulse flow monitor
- Repair & preventive maintenance kits
- Calibration columns
Output Codes with Standard Liquid End
|Max Capacity:||Max Pressure:|
|J54D – 0.42 GPH (1.6 l/h)||140 psi (9.7 Bar)|
|J55D – 1.0 GPH (3.8 l/h)||60 psi (4.1 Bar)|
|J56D– 2.0 GPH (7.6 l/h)||20 psi (1.4 Bar)|
Because of its convenient battery-powered operation, the Series J5 12VDC is perfect for remote locations where power is unavailable, such as:
- Remote lift stations
- Solar-powered installations
- Other – Contact your local representative