Year after year of reliable performance.
An industry standard for over 20 years, the Series B Chemical Metering Pump is a rugged, reliable choice for the harshest environments.
Its 100% enclosed chemical resistant housing provides this unit with ultimate protection, making it ideal for corrosive chemical dosing.
With a variety of models and options available, you have full flexibility to control stroke length and frequency, pressure capacity, pulse / 4.20 mA inputs and more.
- Rugged construction and time-tested design make the Series B pumps a consistent performer
- With rigid chemically-resistant housing and encapsulated electronics – this pump is designed to last year after year.
- Available with multiple options, the Series B pumps are able to accommodate a variety of applications
- Adjustable stroke frequency and the flexibility of up to 1000:1 turndown ratio
- Manually adjustable stroke length provides accurate pump output adjustment
- NEMA 4X/IP65 enclosures for protection against corrosive environments
- Time-tested electronics for reliable, repeatable performance
- Totally encapsulated electronics for protection against moisture and corrosive conditions
- Inputs for low level switch available on certain models
- Models with external pacing for flow proportional applications
- UL, CUL, NSF 50, NSF 61, NSF 372, CE Certifications
- Four function valve
- AUTOPRIME™ liquid End
- High viscosity liquid end
- Low level float switch
- Repair & preventive maintenance kits
- Calibration columns
Output Codes with Standard Liquid End
|Max Capacity:||Max Pressure:|
|BX1 – 1.6 GPH (6.1 l/h)||150 psi (10.3 Bar)|
|BX2 – 2.5 GPH (9.5 l/h)||100 psi (6.9 Bar)|
|BX3– 4.5 GPH (17.0 l/h)||50 psi (3.4 Bar)|
|BX4 – 7.0 GPH (26.5 l/h)||30 psi (2.07 Bar)|
The rugged construction and superior reliability of the Series B pumps make them an ideal product for a variety of applications in harsh environments, such as:
- Water Treatment
- Waste Water Treatment
- Industrial Processing
- Chemical Processing
- Other – Contact your local representative