Consistent performance with precision control.
Its solid reputation for precision and dependability make the Series C Chemical Metering Pump a reliable choice for consistent performance, year after year.
Rugged, enclosed chemical-resistant housing makes this pump ideal for corrosive dosing in the harshest environments.
And along with long-term performance – the Series C also offers superior ease of operation, with readily accessible dial knobs, clear LCD and a variety of flexible control options.
- With its well-built design and proven performance history, the Series C provides you with long-term reliability
- Its 100% enclosed, chemically-resistance housing makes this pump ideal for the harshest chemical dosing
- The Series C offers a wide selection of options and features, making it easy to tailor this pump to your specific application needs.
- Adjustable stroke frequency and the flexibility of up to 1000:1 turndown ratio
- Manually adjustable stroke length provides accurate pump output adjustment
- NEMA 4X/IP65 enclosures for protection against corrosive environments
- Time-tested electronics for reliable, repeatable performance
- Totally encapsulated electronics for protection against moisture and corrosive conditions
- Inputs for low level switch available on certain models
- Models with external pacing for flow proportional applications
- Advanced control options for simplified system integration (pulse multiply/divide, 4-20 mA, remote on/off)
- UL, CUL, NSF 50, NSF 61, NSF 372, CE Certifications
- Four function valve
- AUTOPRIME™ liquid End
- High viscosity liquid end
- Low level float switch
- Repair & preventive maintenance kits
- Calibration columns
Output Codes with Standard Liquid End
|Max Capacity:||Max Pressure:|
|CX0 – 1.3 GPH (4.9 l/h)||300 psi (20.7 Bar)|
|CX1- 2.5 GPH (9.5 l/h)||150 psi (10.3 Bar)|
|CX2– 4.0 GPH (15.1 l/h)||100 psi (6.9 Bar)|
|CX3– 8.0 GPH (30.3 l/h)||60 psi (4.1 Bar)|
|CX4 – 20 GPH (75.7 l/h)||25 psi (1.7 Bar)|
|C76 – 4.0 GPH (15.1 l/h)||175 psi (12.1 Bar)|
|C77 – 10.0 GPH (38.0 l/h)||80 psi (5.5 Bar)|
|C78 – 25 GPH (95.0 l/h)||30 psi (2.07 Bar)|
The long-term reliability and heavy-duty construction of the Series C pumps make them an ideal product for a variety of applications, such as:
- Water Treatment
- Waste Water Treatment
- Industrial Processing
- Chemical Processing
- Other – Contact your local representative